Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hot off the hook


Being the crochet addict that I have become, I get so excited when I have extra time to work on some quick projects.

Recently, I have made a few hats and almost completed 2 scarfs. I listed the 1st scarf completed in my shop and I am close to finishing up another one in the same Queen Anne's Lace pattern, but in a gorgeous green yarn. Red Heart Soft - I highly recommend this yarn if you are looking for a yarn with a nice feel at a reasonable price. I like to use coupons from Michaels or Joann's to help cut the cost even further.

If you don't know how to crochet or knit, I highly suggest that you think about learning. It is so much fun. I don't wear hats, but I love making them. I am sure some will go to friends and family, maybe I will be lucky and sell a few, and others will be donated to a local charity. Regardless, I have really had a blast learning the craft.

No comments: