In celebration of Mother's Day tomorrow, I thought it would be a great time to have my very first blog give-away!
I will give ONE of my newly listed scrabble tile rings. They are super cool and very adorable. Wear your favorite initial on your finger. Rings are made with upcycled scrabble tiles and silver tone adjustable rings.
Here are the rules and ways to earn points towards being the lucky winner:
1. Leave me a comment with the following info - your name, the initial you would like to have, and at least one reason that makes your Mom special. - 1 pt
2. Write about my give-away on your blog. Send me the link to your post - 1 pt
3. Sign-up to follow my blog, let me know you did - 1 pt
4. Visit my etsy shop and leave me a comment here about at least one item you like or dislike. Go ahead I can handle it. - 1 pt
5. Ask a friend to participate in this give-away. They must leave a message with your name. - 1pt for you 1 pt for them. :-D
You can choose to do one or all of the items above. For each point you earn, I will put your name in a hat to draw from.
I will draw the winning name on Friday, May 15, 2009. I will post the winner's name that day. Please check back to find out who the winner will be. Winner will be responsible for contacting me by Monday, May 18th to claim their prize. If not claimed I will pick another name.
I can't wait to see who will be my first give-away winner!