Friday, June 12, 2009

Feature Friday #3 - Hair Bow Depot

Phew, it's been a fun and busy day. I promised Kerry of Hair Bow Depot that she would be my featured seller for today and I am so happy that I am able to fulfill my promise. You can find her stores mini below mine on the right side of this page.

Reading her profile, I was tickled by something that caught my eye. She is a married mom of 3 boys! Yes, I said it - boys. LOL I can understand her wanting to break away from the usual boy inspired items. I have a son and 2 nephews so when the family was blessed with a girl, my niece, it was a refreshing treat. Now don't get me wrong, having a son is awesome. However, shopping for girl clothes and accessories is on a whole new level. I have to stay out of the little girl sections when I shop because I end up ooh'ing and aww'ing at every cute outfit and buying way too many.

Anyways, back to the reason I came here, check out this great etsy seller and her sweet products. Be sure to let her know I sent you.

Have a great weekend and come back on Monday to find out who the give-away winners are - could be you!

No comments: